|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 08, 2021 15:38|
The Department is seeking the service of a talented Project Manager to be part of the project team leading an exciting initiative to develop the Department’s Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and external portal projects.
The Project Manager will be responsible for delivering project governance functions such as:
- Definition and documentation of project deliverables, timeframes and scope in consultation with business areas and technical team members
- Actively document and manage project risks
- Produce reports and support for project control and governance
- Work closely with the project Director to provide team cohesion and leadership
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience providing project management functions for complex application development projects (either CRM or bespoke systems)
- Experience working in an Agile development team environment, in particular using Microsoft Azure DevOps to manage development activities
- Proven experience in defining project deliverables, timeframes and scope
- Proven experience in producing reports and documentation for project control and governance activities such as project board meetings and regular project reporting
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- An ability to contribute to a positive team culture
- Demonstrated 3+ years’ experience as a Project Manager
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract till end of February 2022 with options to extend till June 2024 pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 15 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's