|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2021 11:05|
The Scrum master will have the responsibility to ensure that all of the various processes and timelines for the Digital Identity Release train are followed closely for the most efficient results possible.
• Responsible for managing small Scrum teams within different cultures, co-located vs. distributed, etc.
• Performing business analysis with the Product Owner to refine the requirements/user stories
• Guide and coach the Scrum team on how to use Agile/Scrum practices and values including leading and coaching the team along its Agile maturity and promoting delivery of business value
• Teach and coach application developers to adopt Continuous Delivery practices such as Test-Driven Development, Specification by Example, Story Mapping, and other Lean/Agile Modelling Techniques
• Identify and implement agile metrics to measure a team’s Agility and then use those measures to help guide a team forward
• Identify, escalate, and remove team impediments that jeopardize sprint goals
• Handle back end/API teams from the Scrum perspective.
• Responsible for facilitating daily scrum, sprint planning, sprint reviews/demo, backlog grooming / refinement, sprint retrospective and release planning meetings
Skills and Experience Required:
The qualified candidate must have proven experience in working on complex programs and will have the following:
o Scrum Master or equivalent certification is essential. Experience in Scale Agile Framework (SAFe) practices will be highly desirable.
o Two or more year’s prior experience as Scrum master/Agile coach in larger-scale, complex agile environments.
o Ability to assist the team, as needed, to build skills of planning, goal setting, organizing and delivering through collaborative effort.
o Advanced communications, excellent collaboration and negotiation skills.
o Experience of working with distributed teams and vendors
Location and Contract Term: This is a Brisbane based role. Contract till October 2022 with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be an Australian Citizen. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 13 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's