Security Governance Lead
|Job Title:||Security Governance Lead|
|Start Date:||2021-09-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2021 12:56|
One of our private clients is looking for a highly experienced Security Governance Lead with strong baseline experience in Cybersecurity and related technologies (i.e. tools and techniques), and experience in the establishment of operational processes and procedures for managed security services.
Governance, risk and compliance knowledge and experience is a pre-requisite. Managing teams and having a hands-on proactive ‘can-do’ attitude coupled to disciplined adherence to the principles of project management i.e. ‘on-time; within-budget’ is essential for this work.
- Responsibility for overseeing engagement model; governance framework; effective communication with Customer’s Operational; Senior Leadership.
- Facilitation, oversight; coordination of cross-discipline engagement resources as applicable (e.g. SOC, CERT/CSIRT, consulting, forensics).
- Will provide consultative approach to understanding security risk – facilitating regular delivery performance meetings with project and service delivery personnel.
- Performing a security risk assessment
- Recommending technical and Compensating controls
- Determining Residual Risk
- A Cybersecurity Governance, Risk; Compliance (GRC) practitioner with an understanding of practical security governance:
- Ability to deliver/present both tactical; strategic project updates and recommendations clearly and supported by foundational security and project management best practice principles.
- Has good interpersonal and people coordination skills – able to work cohesively as a ‘communication bridge’ between various stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of cloud-based managed security services, specifically incident detection and response related.
- End-to-end Customer primary engagement contact including suitable initial service design, delivery oversight, relationship and escalation management.
- Single security point of governance contact across multiple engaged service disciplines for effective service scoping, establishment and handover/sign-off to BAU steady-run-state to Customer’s required operations outcome.
- Has Cloud technology exposure
- Understanding technical controls that are associated with Cloud (e.g. Cloud firewalls, file transfers, encryption)
Contract Term: Approximately 3 months
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close Tuesday, 14 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
(NV1)Cyber Security Assessor (multiple roles)
Security Infrastructure Systems Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architect) level 6 (TSPV)