|Job Title:||Procurement Officer|
|Start Date:||2021-09-08 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||September 09, 2021 14:27|
The role is temporarily "Work From Home" until further notice. The worker must use its own computer, mobile phone and internet connection. Procurement Officers and Project Delivery teams use MS Teams for routine communications. Therefore, the worker's home office must have good internet connection.
The client operates a centralised procurement function. The purpose of this role is to deliver construction and related services procurement outcomes in partnership with Development Managers and Project Managers including but not limited to:
- prepare construction RFT document using GC21 Edition 2, MW21 and Mini Minor Work standard form of contract;
- prepare construction consultants RFT document using Conditions of Agreement;
- coordinate RFT publication, issue invitation to tender, prepare response to RFIs and tender addendum;
- conduct response conformance check, convene evaluation meetings, obtain tender clarifications, prepare evaluation reports, GIPAA disclosure and participate in debriefing;
- keep procurement and contract records up to date in TRIM and Contract Register;
- contribute to the improvement to procurement policies, processes and operational documents;
- manage procurement risk and process in line with the client Procurement Policy Framework and Reporting requirements.