Technical Writer (Security) (Baseline)
|Job Title:||Technical Writer (Security) (Baseline)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2021 09:50|
The Technical Writer will work with the Project Manager, Principal Architect, Vendor and internal SMEs to deliver high quality artefacts that align with reference architecture, build team and user requirements. In some cases, this role will be accountable for delivering reference artefacts for other areas within our large government department client.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Experience in Information Security policy and procedure documentation.
- Understanding of applying the ISM and PSPF in architecture designs.
- General understanding and awareness of Security concepts and areas of security focus in Solution Architecture.
- Experience of creating documents that simplify complex Security concepts into easily consumable formats.
- Experience eliciting security requirements from clients & projects.
- Previous experience working for a Federal government agency.
- Experience reviewing and contributing to Solution Architecture designs.
Location of work: Melbourne VIC
Length of contract: 6 months
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the Baseline.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 14 September 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's