Service Designers (Multiple)
|Job Title:||Service Designers (Multiple)|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2021 10:58|
You will have experience working in Agile and, ideally, experience with the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard; including relevant work experience to deliver design and research activities, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to exercise initiative and sound judgement.
The Service Designers will work as part of a multidisciplinary team and be able to communicate effectively and manage relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders; including team members, product owners and executives.
The Department is seeking self-driven, curious individual with a keen desire to learn, adapt, and make continuous improvement; being committed to seeing things through and delivering on key results and objectives.
You should demonstrate an understanding of:
- The DTA Service Design and Delivery Process and Digital Service Standard,
- Agile ways of working and scaled agile practices,
- User experience design and accessibility in digital services.
- Experience in generating journey maps, service blueprints, service models, and clearly articulating actionable insights and opportunities for service and experience improvement
- Experience in planning, conducting, analysing and making recommendations on emerging trends to identify and lead improvements to existing services as well as introduce innovative and industry first service experiences
- Have demonstrable experience working in a multidisciplinary team with developers and designers, using an iterative approach to deliver digital services
The role is based in Canberra with an approximate start date of 28 September 2021 to 30 June 2022. 2 x 12 month extension options.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens with the ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Thursday 16 September 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's