|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Start Date:||2021-09-12 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Mohammed Samsam|
|Job Published:||September 13, 2021 15:45|
One of our Federal Government clients is looking for highly experienced Technical Writers who will work under the limited direction of senior staff. You will exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures.
You will be responsible for developing:
- technical publications and product documentation for specialist technical audiences;
- overview documentation that clarifies complex technical information into clear, concise language for stakeholder and user audiences;
- experience in creating graphics and diagrams that facilitate a technical understanding with stakeholders and clients; and
- Other documents as may be required by the project from time to time.
Your responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Providing support to projects;
- Researching technical documents to keep abreast of technological capabilities and industry trends;
- Writing a range of technical documentation and reports;
- Collaborating with stakeholders; and
- Organising the review of documents and obtain approval/endorsement.
- Experience working in an Australian Government Agency, with an understanding of policies and practices that are conducive to good working relationships.
- Experience working in high pressured environments with complex technical deliverables.
- Ability to translate complex and technical information into clear, concise and everyday language that readers can understand.
- The ability to write concisely and fluently in English.
- Demonstrated high attention to detail including spelling and grammar.
- Advanced proficiently in:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint);
- graphics (diagram) tools; and
- publication software (e.g. Adobe)
Contract Term: Until 30 June 2022 with multiple extension options
Security Requirements: To be eligible for this role, you must be an Australian Citizen. Due to the work environment, our client has requested that all candidates must hold a current Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
Applications close Friday, 17 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Technical Document Writer level 4 (TSPV)
(NV1/NV2 preferred) Systems Engineer - Requirements Writer
Senior Technical Business Analyst
PeopleSoft Technical Architect
Technical Architect level 5 (TSPV)