Microsoft Power Platform Specialist
|Job Title:||Microsoft Power Platform Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2021 15:36|
Our Client, a leading Tier 1 Solutions Provider, delivers transformation solutions that help Private and Government enterprises improve business results by migrating to the cloud, modernizing apps, and using data intelligence.
As a Power Platform Developer, you will be a crucial member of our Clients’ Business Applications Delivery Team, by helping large scale organisations adopt the power platform at an enterprise level with a focus on the Microsoft Power Platform including PowerApps, Canvas Apps, Power BI, Flow and Dynamics.
- Development of complex, multi-page canvas apps.
- Help and guide clients to effectively use the Microsoft Power Platform with best practices and methodologies
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines
- Lead client discovery workshops, requirements gathering sessions, documentation and the development of solutions
- Ability to understand and explain the business drivers that apply to a specific client’s needs
- Ability to build compliant components based on an established design
- Work in an agile environment and participate in agile ceremonies
- Write, test, and document application components to successfully deliver project-based work
- Experience with development of complex, multi-page canvas apps.
- 5 years of industry experience and professional experience in solution development using a combination of Power Platform and Multi-Cloud technologies
- Experience contributing to solution design activities.
- Experience building solutions using technologies such as PowerApps, Canvas Apps, Power BI, Flow, and Dynamics 365
We will consider candidates-based Australia wide also Remote working available - 12 Month Contract with extension options.
How to Apply:
Applications close 21 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 0480 002454 or 1300 944 936 or for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's