Microsoft Dynamics CE specialist
|Job Title:||Microsoft Dynamics CE specialist|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2021 15:53|
Seeking Microsoft Dynamics CE specialist
Our Client, a leading Tier 1 Solutions Provider, delivers transformation solutions that help Private and Government enterprises improve business results by migrating to the cloud, modernizing apps, and using data intelligence.
As a Dynamics CE Developer you will be a crucial member of our Clients’ Business Applications Delivery Team, by helping large scale organisations adopt the Dynamics platform at an enterprise level with a focus on the Dynamics CE Core
- Design and develop systems to support both business and technical integration needs.
- Responsible for development efforts for software enhancements, extensions, defect corrections and integration of features in Dynamics 365 CE.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions across technologies.
- Take a user-centered approach and rapidly iterate.
- Help and guide clients to effectively use Microsoft Dynamics CE with best practices and methodologies
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines
- Lead client discovery workshops, requirements gathering sessions, documentation and the development of solutions
- Ability to understand and explain the business drivers that apply to a specific client’s needs
- Ability to build compliant components based on an established design
- Work in an agile environment and participate in agile ceremonies
- Write, test, and document application components to successfully deliver project-based work
- MS Dynamics CE (Core) experience (Certifications a plus).
- Experience with development of forms, JS, Plugins, Power Automate Flows.
- Experience with release management.
- Understanding of OO (Object Oriented) programming.
- Experience designing and implementing systems that integrate with .NET application's API.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft technologies.
- knowledge of SOA based architecture.
- Proficiency in ASP.net MVC framework and techniques.
- 5 years of industry experience and professional experience in CRM solution development
- Experience contributing to solution design activities.
- Experience building solutions using technologies such as PowerApps, Power BI, and Dynamics 365
Location and Contract Term:
We will consider candidates-based Australia wide also Remote working also available –
12 Month Contract with extension options. October start date
How to Apply:
Applications close 21 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 0480 002454 or 1300 944 936 or for any further information.