Dynamics CE Portals specialist
|Job Title:||Dynamics CE Portals specialist|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2021 16:04|
Seeking Dynamics CE Portals specialist
Our Client, a leading Tier 1 Solutions Provider, delivers transformation solutions that help Private and Government enterprises improve business results by migrating to the cloud, modernizing apps, and using data intelligence.
As a Dynamics Portals Specialist, you will be a crucial member of our Clients’ Business Applications Delivery Team, by helping large scale organisations adopt the Dynamics platform at an enterprise level with a focus on Power Portals.
- Work with clients to understand requirements and architect solutions.
- Development of complex Portals using Power Portals
- Ability to generate Technical Specifications based on functional specifications.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration architecture.
- Enhance/ Customize Dynamics CRM for based on customer requirements.
- Develop Modern Web Applications integrated with the CRM Platform using ASP.NET, AngularJS, Web API.
- Ensure that code is testable and is tested.
- Execute unit testing for the new functionality developed
- CE Portals – Experience with development of complex Portals using Power Portals
- Strong knowledge of CE Technical and PowerApps Portals,
- Good client facing experience.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM functional knowledge.
- Strong Microsoft Dynamics CRM technical knowledge with SSRS and Power Portals
- At least 3 years of development experience in MSCRM.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Customizations certification is a plus.
PowerApps Portals exposure:
- Web Pages, Web Templates, Portal Themes
- Power Portals metadata
- Integrate Power Portals with Data verse
- Experience on Liquid templates
- Power Portals Security
- Power Portals Deployments
- Externals Integration into Power Portals
Location and Contract Term:
We will consider candidates-based Australia wide also Remote working also available –
12 Month Contract with extension options. October start date
How to Apply:
Applications close 21 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 0480 002454 or 1300 944 936 or for any further information.