Data Visualisation and Analytics Specialist
|Job Title:||Data Visualisation and Analytics Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2021 10:10|
Data Visualiser and Analyst will be responsible for:
- Turning complex data into clear information through various types of visuals and reporting mediums
- Interpreting requirements of business partners and executives to create fit for purpose reporting products
- Providing actionable insights and analysis to inform business and executive decision makers.
Ideally you will have:
- experience working in both Agile and Waterfall projects
- experience to deliver design and research activities understanding data models
- building, querying, testing and validating datasets
- drawing from different data sources and queries to produce visual outputs
- being proficient in building visualisations and dashboards using Power BI
- developing data visualisations based on strategic requirements
- experience in using SQL, programming languages such as Python or R.
- have strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience in SQL scripting using tools such SQL Server Management Studio (SSMS) or SQL Developer.
- Develop and test reports, dashboards and Business Intelligence solutions based on specifications.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure technologies, Informatica Power Center and Microsoft Power BI tools.
- SQL Server and Oracle knowledge.
The role is based in Canberra with an approximate start date of 18 October 2021 to 30 June 2022. 1 x 12 month extension option.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens with a current Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Applications close Sunday 26 September 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's