Project Support (for Health)
|Job Title:||Project Support (for Health)|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2021 18:17|
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Support the Project Manager in all aspects of project planning, development and implementation for a range of programs and projects; including developing project plans, coordinating resources, managing budgets, meeting reporting requirements, and supporting project-related activities, to ensure project outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope in line with established project management methodology
- Establish and maintain stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met
- Support the Project Manager to monitor and evaluate all aspects of program and project implementation, including risk and contingency management to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness, and achieve project outcomes
- Work effectively as part of dynamic project teams, ensuring compliance with governance and quality requirements, to successfully deliver all key program and project/s milestones and outcomes; and
- Provide advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and to support the Project Manager in assuring project delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project and priorities.
- Minimum 1-year experience as a project support officer or equivalent role
- Well-developed analytical, problem solving and oral and written communication abilities including experience with producing project documentation.
- Strong self-management, organisation and time management skills, including the ability to prioritise workloads and meet tight deadlines within a dynamic team environment
- Strong written, interpersonal and representational skills, with the ability to build and maintain productive working relationships with colleagues and stakeholders;
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office, including expertise in Microsoft Project and Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in successful project delivery
- Prince 2 or Agile training
- Scaled Agile training and/or experience would be an advantage
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra, Sydney or Brisbane Based – 12 Month Contract with possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Desirable
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 / 0480 02for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's