Business Analyst (for Health)
|Job Title:||Business Analyst (for Health)|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2021 18:45|
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders delivering according to their communication and relationship needs
- Analysing and designing 'as is' and 'to be' business models
- The production of business analysis products including functional and non-functional requirements, business models, and user stories
- The production of products within a DevOps and agile delivery model, including feature definition, user stories and Product Backlog Items (PBI) definition; and
- Communicate with technical and non-technical staff using effective written, verbal and visual techniques to negotiate shared outcomes.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experience developing business analysis documentation for a project or enhancements to an existing system .
- Experience in communicating IT solutions to stakeholders.
- Degree in IT, Informatics or equivalent industry experience.
- Certifications in Business Analysis, Agile, or Scrum will be highly regarded.
- SAFe5 certification would be an advantage
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra, Sydney or Brisbane Based – 12 Month Contract with possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Desirable
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 / 0480 02for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's