Test Analyst (for Health)
|Job Title:||Test Analyst (for Health)|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 15, 2021 18:54|
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Understand the departments current and future technical environment including system dependencies
- Interpret technical solutions for non-technical staff such as business and business analyst stakeholders to clarify requirements and present design solutions
- The production of detailed designs, system process models and wireframes that demonstrate how the solution addresses business needs as documented in Requirements documents, Epics and process maps
- The production of products within a DevOps and agile delivery model, including feature definition, user stories and Product Backlog Items (PBI) definition
- Work closely with technical and accessibility specialists to facilitate system development; and
- Specialist technical knowledge in one or more of the following:
- Mobile Applications in iOS, Android and Windows Mobile platforms
- data modelling, data mapping documentation and/or data migration
- Siebel Open UI, Siebel Call Centre/Public Sector and Siebel Remote
- UX design tools like Adobe XD or similar; and/ or
- Collaboration software like SharePoint or equivalent
- Previous design experience on Mobile Applications in iOS, Android and Windows Mobile platforms
- Experience in data modelling, data mapping documentation and/or data migration
- Previous experience in Siebel Open UI, Siebel Call Centre/Public Sector and Siebel Remote.
- Experience in using Octane for agile user story development and Defect Management in ALM
- Proficiency in using Visio for process modelling and adept skills in PowerPoint for creating high quality business presentations.
- Prior experience in defining and creating high quality documentation for B2B or B2G interfaces.
- Exposure to UX design tools like Adobe XD or similar.
- Exposure to Collaboration software like SharePoint or equivalent
- Exposure to Azure DevOps for requirements management
- Degree in IT or equivalent industry experience.
- Certifications in Business Analysis, Agile, or Scrum will be highly regarded.
- SAFe5 certification would be an advantage
Canberra, Sydney or Brisbane Based – 12 Month Contract with possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Desirable
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 / 0480 02for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's