Test Analyst (for Health)
|Job Title:||Test Analyst (for Health)|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2021 08:03|
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Execute test cases as required within the test suites and record the results of test execution
- Adhere to Defect Management strategy to manage defects
- Document test plans in line with the department Test Strategy
- Assist the Enterprise Testing and Quality Assurance section and other teams with testing activities as required this may include peer reviews, walk throughs
- Provide feedback/reports on estimates of testing effort and progress for project management and planning activities
- Liaise with Business Analysts, System Analysts, Architects and Business Subject Matter Experts to clarify intended system behaviour and supporting business processes
- Collaborate with many stakeholders and subject matter experts including the co-ordination of UAT with multiple business teams
- Ability to work within team and/or autonomously if required
- Work with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile; and.
- Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Department’s recordkeeping policy and practices.
- Demonstrated experience (3+years) in manual testing, including:
- Experience in application (including D365), Datawarehouse (with strong SQL skills and ETL knowledge) system integration and mobile device testing.
- Experience using various test tools (i.e. Azure DevOps, MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane)
- Thorough understanding of testing practices and processes in agile and waterfall project environment.
- Working independently, at the direction of the Test Manager, following testing processes.
- Provide test estimations and work to these timeframes for upcoming work.
- Strong experience in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
- Datawarehouse testing experience for Datawarehouse test role.
- Interagency testing experience for Interagency test role.
- Desktop testing experience for Desktop test role.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate or equivalent certificate, or relevant practical experience.
- ISTQB Foundation Agile Extension Certificate or equivalent.
- Automation testing experience using Selenium.
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst or equivalent.
- ISTQB Agile Tester certificate or equivalent.
- Tertiary qualification in IT
- Experience or knowledge of, DevOps, CI/CD pipelines and automation test tools. ISTQB Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester or equivalent
- ISTQB Foundation Level Mobile Application Testing or equivalent
- ISTQB Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst or equivalent
- ISTQB Foundation Agile Extension Certificate or equivalent
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer or equivalent
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra, Sydney or Brisbane Based – 12 Month Contract with possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Desirable
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 / 0480 02for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Test Engineer – Multiple positions level 4 (TSPV)
Test Engineer – Multiple positions level 3 (TSPV)
Senior Tester (Multiple Locations)
Software Tester – Multiple positions level 4
Software Tester level 3 (TSPV)