Senior / Lead Technical Test Analyst (for Health)
|Job Title:||Senior / Lead Technical Test Analyst (for Health)|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2021 08:26|
Seeking a Senior/Lead Technical Test Analyst - SFIA Level 4
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Perform script analysis, test estimation, track work against estimates, report variances to team management, and manage resources to ensure project deliverables are met
- Extensive Analytical skills –Review project documents – with the ability to analyse highly complex systems and interdependencies, identifying key automation tests with a view on Return on Investment (ROI)
- Continuously monitor, analyse and provide recommendations to improve ROI and funnel effectiveness, as well as optimise and streamline existing scripts and processes
- Create, execute, and report high-quality test artefacts such as matrix, cases, defects, complex test data, ensuring adherence to section standards and guidelines
- Set up execution schedules and maintain farm machines
- Responsible for identifying, designing, building, and maintaining test automation suites using appropriate tools
- Assist and maintain Test Automation Framework
- Provides recommendations towards financial planning and budgeting within the project and using sound judgement collates and provides an analysis of financial data and reports to facilitate decision making
- Assist in identifying and implement individual and team training and development plans, and monitor progress to remedy knowledge and skill gaps;
- Working with manual testers, developers, and Business Analysts to ensure upstream test planning is optimised for the efficient delivery of automated testing;
- Provide clear and concise comments, which needs to be accurate and representative to the test artefacts (STLC), ensuring they meet the standards of the section;
- Raise defects and monitor defect queues for yourself and peers, advising when queues are not actioned promptly as per section guidelines;
- Coach, mentor, and provide on-the-job training to automation resources and manual testers participating in automation training;
- Assist in improving test automation capabilities to increase efficiencies in delivery and support;
- Tailor your communication (written and verbal) to the respective audience;
- Demonstrate ethical behaviour and integrity to enhance team culture and contribute to a positive workplace;
- Participate or facilitate meetings for internal testing operations and external workshops;
- Adapts easily to changes applying sound judgement;
- Initiate, build, and maintain strong stakeholder relationships across the ICT Division, business, and operational areas, internally and externally; and
- Establish and maintain professional networks to support portfolio and project outcomes
- Demonstrated experience (6+years) as a Senior/Lead Technical Test Analyst, including:
- Programming/scripting experience.
- Significant experience with testing automation tools (Selenium, TestNG, junit, Appium)
- Experience testing in a Windows environment with different application stacks such as: Siebel, DotNet, and SAP.
- Experience working in CI/CD environment.
- Experience in mobile automation and API automation.
- Experience with Test Management tools
- Proven knowledge and experience working with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in agile teams.
- Ability to set direction for test automation and implement the enterprise automation test strategy.
- Delivery focused, demonstrated track record of seeing projects through to completion.
- Ability to solve problems independently and in timely manner.
- Attention to details and quality focus with enterprise vision.
- High level of capability with a range of test automation tools and languages, such as VBScript/.NET, Selenium, Java, Rest Assured, Maven and SoapUI, Java, SQL, HTML, and other languages.
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst or equivalent
- ISTQB Foundation Agile Extension Certificate or equivalent, or relevant practical experience
- ISTQB Advanced Level Agile Technical Tester or equivalent
- ISTQB Foundation Level Mobile Application Testing or equivalent
- Experience with DevOps and CI/CD practices.
- Certification in automation tools.
- ISTQB Advanced Test Manager Certificate or equivalent, or relevant practical experience
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Automation Engineer or equivalent
Canberra, Sydney or Brisbane Based – 12 Month Contract with possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Desirable
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 / 0480 02for any further information.