UAT Testing Coordinator (for Health)
|Job Title:||UAT Testing Coordinator (for Health)|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2021 11:08|
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Identification of UAT stakeholders and testing resources required to complete UAT;
- Be the primary liaison between business and technical stakeholders to coordinate and develop test plans, test data and test reports, resourcing and scheduling;
- Support User Acceptance Logistics and environment setup;
- Provide user acceptance test coordination expert advice to business stakeholders including risk and issue identification and treatments;
- Develop/Support test plans, business scenarios, test cases and reports with full traceability back to requirements/user stories in line with the Enterprise Testing and Quality Assurance framework and processes;
- Provide assurance of the thoroughness of the supplier's test activities including defect management and resolution;
- Working closely with the Test Manager and Scrum Master to manage defect triage and severity rating assessment meetings which include relevant subject matter experts (SMEs);
- Log and manage defects and incidents identified throughout UAT test cycles;
- Establish strong stakeholder relationships across the Program/Project, with business stakeholders and subject matter experts;
- Work closely with the Test Manager and Release Manager to align to software release cycles, UAT signoffs, environment availability, testing activities and interdependencies; and
- Lead and Coordinate User Acceptance Testing (UAT) performed by business (external/internal) stakeholders. Specified Personnel will be expected to transfer skills and knowledge to departmental staff and ensure appropriate documentation is stored in accordance with the Departmental recordkeeping policy and practices.
- Demonstrated experience (5+years) as a User Acceptance Test Lead, including:
- Manage and lead User Acceptance Testing in collaboration with the business stakeholders.
- Experience using Azure DevOps or MicroFocus ALM and ALM Octane.
- Thorough understanding of testing practices and processes in agile and waterfall project environment.
- Work independently and/or in collaboration with the project Test Manager, following testing processes.
- High attention to detail with lateral thinking and advanced problem-solving skills.
- Quality and customer-first mindset with delivery focus.
- Provide test estimations and work to these timeframes for upcoming work.
- Strong experience in the preparation and maintenance of test plans, test cases, test results and defect reporting.
- Excellent communication, analytical, problem solving and time management skills.
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate
- ISTQB Agile Certification or equivalent.
Canberra, Sydney or Brisbane Based – 12 Month Contract with possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Desirable
How to Apply:
Applications close 24 August 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 / 0480 02for any further information.