Digital Content Specialist
|Job Title:||Digital Content Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2021 14:46|
We are seeking an experienced digital content specialist with a passion for content design.
• You’ll work in a multi-disciplinary team to build world-class government digital content experiences based on a sound understanding of the web, technology and people.
• You’ll apply your highly developed digital content skills to take complex content and redesign it, so it is easy to find, use and understand.
• A key part of your role will be working with a broad range of stakeholders across the organisation to influence better outcomes for end-users.
• While you’ll be responsible for your performance and work ethic, we’re looking for team players – our teams succeed and fail together.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Extensive experience in writing and creating content for the web, with a proven ability to create content that is accessible and usable
• Broad experience in content design and content management systems
• Proven experience in providing content experiences that make information easy to find, use and understand
• Proven experience in managing relationships and negotiating with stakeholders
• Strong understanding of content metrics including Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
• An understanding of data-driven insights and its application to content
• A proven ability to lead and influence toward continuous improvement
• Strong presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
• Exceptional communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, handling and coordinating multiple pieces of work
• Motivated, positive and enthusiastic
• Experienced content designer with content creation expertise
• Proven experience running user testing engagements – experience using both qualitative and quantitative methods is highly desirable
• Ability to map out a user journey and create content that guides them through a process
• Experience working as part of an Agile team or framework
Location and Contract Term: This role can be based in Sydney, Canberra, Hobart, Brisbane or Newcastle. Contract till April 2022 with 3 x 3 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 21 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Dynamics CRM/Portal/Azure Specialist Developer
Enterprise CRM Project Specialist
SAP Functional HR and Payroll Specialist
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architect) level 6 (TSPV)