Specialist Quality Assurance (QA) Tester
|Job Title:||Specialist Quality Assurance (QA) Tester|
|Start Date:||2021-09-15 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Maria Fabello|
|Job Published:||September 16, 2021 16:47|
Estimated start date: 6-11-2021
Location of work: New South Wales
Length of contract: 12 Months
Contract extensions: 2 x 12-month extension options
Security clearance: Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Specialist QA Tester will collaboratively within an agile delivery team:
• Develop strategic test plan and articulate test plan for project deliverables.
• Work collaboratively with business analysts and engineers to describe testable business features and co-ordinate testing of features.
• Develop functional automation tests using test automation tools such as Selenium and Cypress.
• Experience in utilising UI automation tools.
• Ensure automation testing standards are met across the product team and guide the team on best practice testing practices align with project objectives.
• Understand the scope of work in each sprint / release and direct automation testing efforts to the areas of most risk.
• Automate functional and regression testing scenarios and being able to execute all levels of testing (system, integration, and regression).
• Provide quality assurance signoff for each release, identifying testing coverage, gaps and other potential risks.
• Conduct manual testing when required.
• Configure continuous integration jobs and related scripts for over-all test scenario orchestration, scheduling and reporting of automated test runs.
• Understand agile methodologies such as Scrum and preferably be able to assist with the management of the task backlog.
• Assist with the documentation and development of new features by working with business analysts, end users, and developers.
• Working with business analysts and engineers to ensure that test environments and test data are available when required.
• Coding skills in Java would be beneficial, C# would also be useful
• Demonstrated skills in creating parallel cross-browser automation tests
• Have skills in creating CI/CD pipeline for automation tests
• Knowledge of system performance testing and penetration testing is desirable
APPLICATION CLOSES ON 22/09/2021
Call Maria Luiza on 0480 002 461 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's