Cloud Engineer/Integration Specialist
|Job Title:||Cloud Engineer/Integration Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 08:34|
Cloud Engineer / Integration Specialist will be responsible for:
- providing senior Azure development expertise for the development and maintenance of CASA cloud-based integration solution and the improvement of Azure DevOps pipelines used for deployment.
- delivering integration solutions which incorporate the use of APIs and Web Services provided by off the shelf and bespoke applications.
- develop integration test stubs and logging to enable rapid identification and resolution of issues.
- developing technical documentation and architecture artefacts throughout the application development lifecycle.
- experience working in both Agile and Waterfall projects
- experience to deliver design and research activities understanding data models
- Two plus years of demonstrated experience in developing automated build and deployment pipelines
- Two plus years of demonstrated experience in working with a variety of source control systems including automation during build and deployment operations
- Two plus years of demonstrated experience building Azure cloud services solutions for identity, networks, databases, and storage
- Two plus years of demonstrated experience in using DevOps and Continuous Integration (CI) environments
- Experience integrating code quality analysis, test automation and reporting into deployment pipelines, particularly using Azure DevOps, Ansible, Tosca and SonarQube.
- Experience with migrating applications to containerised deployments between Cloud services environments
- Experience with Azure Governance to automate, and optimize the management and compliance of cloud resources including reporting and monitoring
- Experience in developing Azure solutions for integration services between disparate systems to integrate on-premises and cloud-based applications, data, and processes
- Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation experience
- Excellent analytical and execution skills
The role is based in Canberra with an approximate start date of 18 October 2021 to 30 June 2022. 1 x 12 month extension option.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens with a current Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Sunday 26 September 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)
Cloud Platform Engineer
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Senior Security Specialist