Project Manager – Endpoint Projects level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager – Endpoint Projects level 5 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 08:06|
The Project Manager will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual with excellent communication skills who is confident to break down large projects into discrete work packages from concept to delivery, for a diverse range of customers.
The Project Manager is responsible for leading the planning and implementation of projects, including defining the scope and requirements, developing plans and schedules, managing the project’s budget, overseeing and planning resource allocation and work packages, managing risks and issues and communicating formally and informally on the project’s progress.
The Project Manager will be responsible for uplifting the maturity of project governance within the section.
- Take full responsibility for leading and managing activities for planning, development and implementation of projects and systems to meet organisational requirements.
- Advise and ensure improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies.
- Lead and manage capability lifecycles of systems development or enhancement.
- Plan, initiate and manage procurements to support program and organisational requirements.
- Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
- Lead and manage project review and reporting mechanisms.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 October 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager (multiple positions) level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Change Manager level 5 (TSPV)
Change Manager level 5 (willing to undergo the TSPV process)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)