IT Service Desk Analyst (up to 4 positions) (NV1)
|Job Title:||IT Service Desk Analyst (up to 4 positions) (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 09:36|
The successful applicant will work as part of a local and geographically disperse team and shares a reporting line. The candidate must possess strong client service and technical skills, and applies sound judgement and initiative. Our desired candidate must have a “can-do” attitude, a willingness to learn new skills and have the ability to think outside the box.
Must have a proven understanding of ITIL and IT Service Desk & Onsite best practice. The hours of operation are 37.5 per week with some out of hours and weekend requirements as directed. The role is based in Canberra and may require interstate travel.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Strong experience in the provision of desktop/network support services with the ability to handle an interrupt driven environment meeting deadlines whilst managing day to day requests.
- Demonstrated experience in providing onsite support and working within a Service/Help Desk environment.
- Experience and knowledge in a broad range of technical skills including; Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange, Citrix, Windows 10, Microsoft Office, VPN, Mobility Devices including tablets, Next G, Telephony, and Video Conferencing.
- A strong client service focus, delivery of quality customer service, communication and negotiation skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated initiative and capacity to be self-directed in combination with working in a geographically spread team and working with staff who reside interstate.
- Experience and knowledge with ICT technology, software and applications including the associated protective security policies and standards.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: The department may extend for periods up to 30 June 2023
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 September 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)
Test Practitioner Level 4 (TSPV)
Security Practitioner level 4 (TSPV)
Linux Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)