Project Controller (Scheduler) (NV1/NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Controller (Scheduler) (NV1/NV2 upgrade to TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 10:58|
The Project Controller will work independently with reasonable autonomy and accountability for the achievement of outcomes of their work. They will exercise both initiative and judgement in the interpretation of policy and in the application of practices and procedures. They will provide detailed planning and scheduling technical, professional and policy advice in relation to complex work and contribute to strategic planning, program and project management and policy development.
The Project Controller will have a considerable level of stakeholder engagement and will liaise with stakeholders in relation to complex or difficult issues. They will be required to identify, anticipate and respond to stakeholders' needs and expectations to achieve work unit and Defence outcomes.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Accountable to provide (develop and maintain) experienced and accurate project planning, monitoring and controlling advice and solutions for risks and opportunities.
- Assess and evaluate information and processes for compliance with extant legislation, policy, contracts, agreements and general best practice as applicable. Recommend actions and oversee implementation of any agreed changes if required.
- Coordinate project performance and identify the need for change and take action.
- Identify risks, uncertainties and opportunities during the planning process and develop and implement agreed recommendations that contribute to project outcomes.
- Develop and implement project briefs and reports using a range of tools and techniques. Introduce new tools and techniques if necessary.
- Act as the operational interface with the Project Managers to inform and adjust project activities as required.
- Generate, maintain and distribute required project documentation in accordance with project document control standards and methodologies
Level 3 - Advanced Practitioner
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 01/2022 - 01/2023
Contract extensions: 2 x 12 month extension options at the Commonwealth's discretion
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the NV1. Specified Personnel must be an Australian Citizen and will be required to obtain an Australian Government Security Vetting Agency (AGSVA) security clearance of Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV). Personnel with a Negative Vetting (NV) Security clearance will be considered and upgrade to TSPV.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 8 October 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's