dev Ops Engineer
|Job Title:||dev Ops Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 12:19|
Separated into two major tranches you’ll have the opportunity to work across several key Information Technology service delivery areas contributing to enhancing and implementing leading edge technologies as the department transitions to a full Cloud Services offering over the next few years.
As part of the Cloud Services Project team the DevOps Engineer will undertake tasks to help develop and implement the CI/CD capability within the IT Branch and this will include release automation processes in a mixed on-prem and cloud environment as the orgainsation transitions to a full Cloud Service offering.
This keys skill requires interdisciplinary approaches to developing and operating software and systems products and services across the full life cycle using tools like DevOps/DevSecOps, site reliability engineering, developer productivity engineering.
Ideally you will have:
- Two or more years of demonstrated experience in developing automated build and deployment pipelines
- Five or more years of demonstrated experience in working with a variety of source control systems including automation during build and deployment operations
- 2 or more years of demonstrated experience building service virtualisation and test data management solutions
- 2 or more years of demonstrated experience advising developers on development tool use in DevOps and Continuous Integration (CI) environments
- Experience integrating code quality analysis, test automation and reporting into deployment pipelines, particularly using Azure DevOps, Ansible, Tosca and SonarQube.
- Experience with migrating applications to containerised deployments
- Experience establishing continuous integration environments
- Experience with instrumentation of applications for monitoring
- Excellent verbal communication and technical writing skills.
- Excellent influencing and negotiation experience
- Excellent analytical and execution skills
The role is based in Canberra with an approximate start date of 18 October 2021 to 30 June 2022. 1 x 12 month extension option.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens with a current Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Sunday 26 September 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's