Cloud Project Manager level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Cloud Project Manager level 4 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 12:26|
The successful applicant will be able to think critically and utilise their excellent problem-solving skills, as well as undertake negotiations, delegate effectively, and make timely decisions.
They will be a highly organised, dynamic, outcome orientated individual who can work collaboratively and constructively as part of an Agile delivery team to ensure the timely delivery the capability.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Skill and experience in commercial cloud platforms and concepts highly desirable
- Formal project management qualifications (e.g. PRINCE2) or equivalent highly desirable
- Experience with Agile methodology.
- Engage with stakeholders and conduct requirements definition and scoping activities to clarify and define the scope of projects.
- Contribute to activities for planning, requirements analysis, system design / development, testing, implementation and transition to operations.
- Establish and maintain project planning artefacts in accordance with the endorsed project management methods and ensure their continued suitability to define, control and manage all work associated with a project.
- Plan, initiate and manage ICT-related goods and services procurement activities to support wider program requirements.
- Undertake complex procurement process and Request for Tender processes.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 October 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Program Manager level 6 (TSPV)
Project and ICT Customer Support Officer Level 4 (TSPV)
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 6 (TSPV)