Cloud Program Manager level 6 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Cloud Program Manager level 6 (TSPV)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 12:32|
The Program Manager will provide guidance to the Program team daily in a program management office support function as well including developing business cases, program content and plans to support the Program’s long-term goals.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Skill and experience in commercial cloud platforms and concepts considered highly desirable
- Formal project management/business analysis qualifications (e.g. PRINCE2, Agile) or equivalent are highly desirable.
- Experience in agile methodology highly desirable.
- Define the programme's governance arrangements ensuring effective quality assurance and the overall integrity of the programme - focusing inwardly on the internal consistency of the programme, and outwardly on its coherence with infrastructure planning, interfaces with other programmes and corporate, technical and specialist standards.
- Lead the development of team objectives for short term tasks and strategic planning for longer-term deliverables. Specifically, responsible to develop and manage the implementation of the Program Strategy and Plan.
- Manage the programme's budget on behalf of the Senior Responsible Officer, monitoring expenditure and costs against delivered and realised benefits as the programme progresses.
- Provide timely, compelling and concise advice to inform executive members and senior management to support decision making.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 October 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Manager Level 6 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
GIS Operations Support – GIS Technical Lead Level 6 (TSPV)
Assistant Program Manager (NV1)
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)