Administrative Assistant - Coordinator
|Job Title:||Administrative Assistant - Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 13:25|
The suitable candidate will demonstrate an ability to work to deadlines, excellent administration skills and attention to detail, as well as a customer-focused mindset.
Hours - 4 hours per day / 5 days per week
The role will:
- Effectively coordinate and manage customer testing sessions, including sending of communications to participants, coordination and booking of sessions and other logistics, and liase with project teams on relevant activities.
- Work closely with the Transformation Team and Customer Experience Design Team to ensure successful outcomes of customer testing activities.
- Provide reporting on customer testing activities.
- Provide effective management of key documentation.
- Support other activities as directed by the Transformation Lead.
- Effective interpersonal communication and stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to produce documents or reports to a high standard
- Exceptional planning and organisational skills and proactive work approach
- Advanced MS Office - including SharePoint, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a similar role as a Administration Assistant / Coordinator
- Demonstrated experience working in a similar role/managing similar tasks
- Experience working in a program/project context
- Experience working with external customers and stakeholders.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Melbourne, Victoria with an approximate start date of 25 October 2021 to 29 April 2022. This is a part time role. You must be able to work 5 days per week/4 hours per day.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens with the ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance and clear National Police Check.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Sunday 26 September 2021.