Applications Product Line Manager (NV1)
|Job Title:||Applications Product Line Manager (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-16 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 15:04|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Establishing and leading the Integrated Product Team including all relevant stakeholders.
- Chairing and co-ordination of the Integrated Product Team and other relevant committee meetings.
- Developing and implementing the SAFe Agile framework, including plans and tools to ensure effective management of delivery for capability realisation.
- Developing requirements encompassing all FIC elements, addressing joint integration and interoperability considerations
- Contributing to the Project Sponsor’s submission to the Investment Committee.
- Responsible for the management and performance outcomes of Applications Product Line team made up of Solutions Architects, Config Managers, Test & Evaluation Managers, Systems Engineers, Project Managers and Business Analysts.
- Leading commercial procurement activities.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: Until 30/06/2022.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 September 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's