Power Platform Developer
|Job Title:||Power Platform Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 15:45|
Separated into two major tranches you’ll have the opportunity to work across several key Information Technology service delivery areas contributing to enhancing and implementing leading edge technologies as the department transitions to a full Cloud Services offering over the next few years.
As part of the Digital Solutions Team, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Responsible for developing PowerApps model and canvas driven apps
- Develop and manage end user automation solutions using Power Automate
- Provide architecture, governance, configuration, administration, and functional support to expand capabilities in PowerApps Platform and Office 365
- Identify areas and processes where PowerApps and SharePoint Online can be better leveraged and facilitate process improvement
- Work co-operatively and collaboratively with the team as well as other stakeholders and be a great team player
- formal qualification in IT, computer science or related discipline or 5+ years’ equivalent demonstrated experience
- demonstrated experience in developing Power Platform application with contemporary integration products using CanvasApp, Model Driven App, and PowerAutomate.
- demonstrated experience in liaison and negotiation with internal and external stakeholders with good communication skills in written and verbal context
- demonstrated experience in working in multidisciplinary teams in a complex ICT environment
- demonstrated experience in application life cycle management and ITIL practices
- significant knowledge and understanding of current and emerging technologies, technology directions and strategic application to business needs
- experience in Application Lifecycle Management of PowerApps
- experience in strategic planning and providing security, governance and management of ICT projects
- experience in working in Agile environments using Azure DevOps
- industry certification or current study towards certification in a relevant ICT field
- strong commercial experience in D365
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra with an approximate start date of 18 October 2021 to 30 June 2022. 1 x 12 month extension option.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens with a current Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Applications close Sunday 26 September 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's