|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2021 17:27|
- Responsible for creating a high performance self-managing dynamic team
- comfortable working in a multidisciplinary team
- enthusiastic, and full of personal drive
- capable of leading digital transformation projects from start to finish
- willing to share your knowledge and expertise with your team and the people around you
- prolific in innovative ideas and output
- Outline your experience leading high performing, self-managed and dynamic teams as a Scrum Master.
- Tell us about a professional contribution you have made to a product, service, team or organisation of which you are proud.
- Outline your experience in managing the planning, implementation and successful agile delivery of one or more complex transformational projects.
- Give an example of using your agile coaching skills, techniques and tools to influence team culture and what the outcomes were.
- Experience in implementation of CI/CD, including Agile and DevOps practices and tools in a maturing environment
The role is based in Canberra with an ASAP start date to 30 June 2022. 2 x 12 month extension option.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens and have the ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Thursday 23 September 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's