|Job Title:||Solution Developer|
|Start Date:||2021-09-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2021 09:04|
Our Government client are looking for 2 experienced Solution Developers to join them. They have several programs of work in progress which support the delivery of digital services to clients, who include Australian exporters and international students.
While helping implement new business solutions, the successful candidates will be operating within a multi-disciplinary team using Agile principles and practices to deliver client-centered solutions, as well as working closely with other Developers and Architects to build technical capability to a high standard.
These roles will be responsible for:
- Undertaking software development in the following:
- Bespoke ASP.NET Core web app (Web API, Entity Framework Core).
- Maintaining CI/CD build and release pipelines in Azure DevOps/Git.
- Performing systems analysis, investigating technical problems and working with relevant team members to troubleshoot and resolve defects.
- Working closely with the platform architect and other developers to deliver and maintain high quality, extensible, and maintainable tools and systems in line with robust SDLC practices and to deadlines.
- Collaborating with other team members, including Researchers, Designers and Analysts, to understand user requirements, follow human-centered design practices, and ensure fit-for-purpose solutions are delivered to the clients.
- Contributing to capability uplift in technical skill sets and processes across the division.
- Tertiary qualifications in an ICT related field or applicable industry certifications.
- Experience as a Solutions Developer using modern Microsoft products and cloud platforms, including the following development technologies:
- Microsoft .NET Core specialising in ASP.NET Core
- Azure DevOps with Git.
- Building and consuming Web APIs.
- Entity Framework Core with Microsoft SQL Server
- Exposure to technical standards and practices such as pair programming, test-driven development, continuous integration and collective code ownership.
- Skills and experience in technical problem solving and troubleshooting.
- Strong communication at technical, business and interpersonal levels (both written & oral).
- Experience working in a multi-disciplinary team or organisation within Agile principles, practices or frameworks (i.e. Scrum).
- Experience with human or user-centred design principles and practices.
- Knowledge of the Commonwealth Digital Service Standard.
Location and Contract Term:
The role can be based in ACT, NSW, QLD or VIC -with an estimated start date of 18th October 2021 to 30 June 2022. Potential extension possible.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and must have BASELINE clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Thursday 23 September 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Oracle Developer
Senior Web Developer level 5 (NV1)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 4 (TSPV)
Software Developer - Python/Java Level 3 (TSPV)
Software Developer Engineer – Multiple positions level 5 (Python/Java) (TSPV)