ICT Test Analyst level 5 (NV1)
|Job Title:||ICT Test Analyst level 5 (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-19 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2021 09:50|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Liaising with vendors and users to establish use cases.
- Developing, maintaining and refining test cases.
- Executing tests in various environments and documenting results.
- Reporting and tracking defects from discovery through to resolution.
- Generation of documentation directly related to their work including test plans, test results, test reports and other supporting material as required.
- Other tasks as assigned from time to time by our large government department client
- The ICT Test Analyst must be International Software Testing Qualifications Board (ISTQB) certified.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: Until 30/06/2022.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 September 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Security Specialist Cloud Certifier level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Solution Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Web Developer Level 5 (NV1)
Solutions Architect level 5 (TSPV)