Product Delivery Manager
|Job Title:||Product Delivery Manager|
|Salary:||$100 - $130 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2021 14:50|
About the Role:
The department requires Product Delivery Managers with project management skills and proven experience in leading and managing a multi-disciplinary team in an agile environment, to deliver multiple analytical reporting products in support of key government priorities. The roles will work closely with the Senior Delivery Manager to support staff to deliver data and analytics products that meet business needs and objectives.
These roles involve:
• Managing and coordinating multiple projects through effective planning to achieve deliverables
• leading and managing multidisciplinary teams ensuring the team is motivated, collaborating and working well
• managing and escalating risks and issues, working with stakeholders and management to mitigate and resolve
• building, developing, and sustaining stakeholder relationships including attending workshops, information sessions and delivering presentations to business and Executive.
- Demonstrated experience in leading and managing multi-disciplined teams in the delivery of projects within tight timeframes.
- Proven skills in managing risk and proactively escalating and removing blockers .
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent planning and problem solving skills.
- Proven experience working within a fast-paced agile environment with competing priorities.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Appropriate Product Delivery Manager and/or Project Management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring and reporting across analytical reporting projects.
Contract extensions: Option to extend for 2 periods of up to 12 months
Eligibility/Other Requirements: To be eligible for temporary employment within the Australian Public Service you must be an Australian citizen. Ability to obtain baseline clearance.
Application closing date: Friday 24 September 2021 at 6pm (in Canberra)
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and responses to the selection criteria (up to 500 words per criteria) telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's