IT Training Manager/Consultant
|Job Title:||IT Training Manager/Consultant|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2021 17:02|
- Coordinate with the Operations Groups, and conduct training
- Refine learning approach and methodologies in support of set plans, training, and the follow-on project.
- Design, develop and delivery specialist training courses under agreement with the clients.
- NV2 Clearance required
- TAE40116 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment
- A minimum 10 year background in ICT systems, ideally with a broad experience including Microsoft server 2016 platforms (i.e., Active Directory, SharePoint, Exchange, Endpoint Configuration Manager), network routing, switching, host based security suites such as McAfee, virtualisation platforms (VMware, Hyper-V), proxy servers, chat server, system logging, and network management systems.
- experience in ICT trade based roles, with awareness of deployed mission system complexities
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills
The role is based in Enoggera with an ASAP start date. 12-month contract with possible extensions to 2023/24.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens and hold a current NV2 Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Applications close Wednesday 22 September 2021.