|Job Title:||System Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2021 10:22|
Our Government client is seeking an amazing System Administrator for a contract role to 30 June 2022, based in Canberra, ACT. Key responsibilities will include:
Administration of the vFire system, including management and implementation of design and configuration of enterprise service management workflows, user interface consistent with user centric design principles; and routine functions such as managing user accounts, support group changes, and role management.
Identify system and process areas across service desks for improvements and enhancements.
Provide level 2 troubleshooting, defect management, and support to service desks, including training of end users.
Develop and maintain key documentation to support the system’s administration.
Develop and maintain system knowledgebase content throughout the documentation lifecycle, including document creation, review, implementation, upkeep, reviews, responses to feedback, and managing topics.
Develop test plans and scripts, and lead testing of new calls and requests and workflows; and conduct testing for all new releases; and prepare and implement change requests. Engage with the vendor for patches and minor updates.
Develop and provide briefs and reports to Senior Executives as required, including health check assessments.
Provide analysis on complex issues and contribute to the management, preparation and coordination of policy formulation and/or project management.
Develop and support key internal and external relationships, including managing Stakeholders to achieve work area and agency goals.
Make and communicate decisions using good judgement, expertise and knowledge, governed by legislation, regulations, best practice principles or relevant operating instructions and procedures.
Contribute to doctrine, document preparation and delivery activities in accordance with the framework, according to individual accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Demonstrated experience in system configuration and administration.
- Strong understanding of IT Service Management (ITSM) and the ITIL best practice framework.
- Strong understanding of governance and management of Enterprise IT.
- Experience designing and implementing Enterprise service management workflow.
- Knowledge and experience in successfully setting priorities and delivering quality results on time.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively whilst responding to stakeholder needs and expectations across a geographically dispersed network.
- Proven analytical abilities with the ability to facilitate change and contribute to business improvement strategies.
- Demonstrated personal integrity whilst achieving results within legislative and policy parameters.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in the system administration of Alemba Service Manager (vFire).
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in ACT -with an estimated start date of 18th October 2021 to 30 June 2022. Extensions will be included in the contract.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and must have NV1 clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Monday 27th September 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 3 (TSPV)
(NV1) System & Software Engineer