Business Intelligence Developer - Microsoft Stack (3 Vacancies)
|Job Title:||Business Intelligence Developer - Microsoft Stack (3 Vacancies)|
|Salary:||$70.40 - $105.60 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||September 21, 2021 16:59|
Canberra Health Services (CHS) is currently preparing for the implementation of the new Digital Health Record. CHS has invested in a new data warehouse (The Cube) which is being commissioned with Power BI as the consumer presentation tool. CHS is seeking three Microsoft BI stack developers with experience in Azure Synapse analytics. Individuals will work with the CHS data analysis team to transition reports from existing legacy systems to the new Cube and to provide support while the existing team is upskilled in Power BI.
Reporting to the Chief Information Officer, this role will be responsible for aspects of BI solution delivery including:
- Understand and document detailed business requirements.
- Solution design, including data profiling, data modelling and prototyping.
To be considered for this role, it is essential that you have:
- Experience in Microsoft Stack, Synapse and Azure
- Polished written and exceptional verbal communication skills
- Comfortable and confident when speaking with all levels of the business to understand business requirements
- A proven ability to maintain high ethical standards and be able to uphold confidentiality
- The ability to quickly build strong relationships with decision makers from senior executives down
Length of contract: 16 Weeks
- To be eligible for temporary employment within the ACT Public Service you must be in Australia on a visa with work rights or be an Australian citizen or permanent resident.
- National Police Check is required for this role
Application closing date: COB 27/09/2021
Hourly Pay Rate: The maximum pay rate for this role is $105.60/hr + Super
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's