Server and Storage Engineers (NV1)
|Job Title:||Server and Storage Engineers (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-21 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2021 09:48|
- Identity and Security Assurance Engineer
- Messaging Engineer
- Applications Support Engineer
- Automation Engineer
- You are someone who can demonstrate experience in the requirements aligned with one or more roles outlined in the attachment, please get in touch for more information.
- The right attitude is paramount to successful business outcomes. You are someone that shares knowledge and experiences, has a can-do and flexible approach, and recognise the importance of a positive team culture, following Department processes, and documentation requirements.
- You can demonstrate strong knowledge and application of federal government security approaches and best practice.
- Familiarity with working in an agile environment
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 6 months.
Contract extensions: Options to extend to 30 June 2023.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 27 September 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
2 x Systems Engineers (NV2/TSPV)
Computer, Storage & Backup Engineer (Contract or Perm)
Spatial and Data Analyst
Senior Systems and Infrastructure Engineer
Mail and Unfified Communications Engineer