Solutions Architect Admissions Reform
|Job Title:||Solutions Architect Admissions Reform|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2021 10:09|
One of our Federal Government clients require an experienced Solution Architect to assist in the development of recommendations for the target future-state for Student Admissions systems and processes. This will include, but is not limited to:
- Provide solution architecture, stakeholder engagement and related services as needed
- Assist in the capture of the current-state systems and architecture, including conceptual architecture diagrams
- Review and refine current-state pain points and opportunities
- Participate in engagement with stakeholders to understand and refine the potential future-state solutions (see note 1 below)
- Assist in the capture of high level functional and non-functional requirements (epic and feature level)
- Define the recommended future-state conceptual architecture and roadmap
- Assist in the development of a report outlining the recommendations for the future-state
- Contribute to presenting recommendations to business areas and executive.
NOTES: 1) All architecture work is to be undertaken in line with the Digital Master plan and in consideration of existing systems and integrations. 2) All work activities and engagement are currently being undertaken remotely due to the current health orders in the ACT. 3) Flexible/part time arrangements may be negotiated for the right candidate.
- 5+ years’ experience as a Solution Architect working in complex and diverse technical and business environments.
- Demonstrated ability to work with stakeholders and project team members to understand complex problems and design solutions to address known pain points and opportunities.
- Strong architecture, design and conceptual modelling skills including ability to create clear and easy to understand business and system context diagrams.
- Exceptional written and oral communications skills, with proven ability to ensure that technical concepts can be easily understood by business and executive.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in ACT -with an estimated start date of 18th October 2021 to 30 June 2022 (3 month contract with 2x3 month extensions).
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and must have ability to obtain Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Wednesday 29 September 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's