IT Technical Specialist
|Job Title:||IT Technical Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2021 16:00|
We are seeking a IT Technical Specialist to join our Client Contact delivery team. The team comprises approx. 20 members including analysts/testers, developers & project managers who work very closely with supporting partners and vendors. The team is geographically diverse across Queensland, ACT and Victoria with this role being based in our Canberra office.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Proven leadership and environment management skills with excellent problem solving, conflict resolution and negotiation skills
• Establish, maintain and optimise environment solutions and utilisation in response to project & BAU requests
• Contribute to the development and implementation of strategies and technologies to increase resilience and security of environments such as whitelisting and high availability, disaster recovery, Tenable Nessus & CyberArc
• Experience in the implementation and adoption of dev ops capabilities using technologies such as TFS, ArtiFactory and Build Forge
• Experience in .Net development would be desirable also
• Provide leadership and direction to technical staff and ensure a high-level of accuracy, consistency and integration across applications management and project delivery
• Develop strategies and devise solutions for application delivery technologies which ensure achievement of Department outcomes and objectives
• Develop and maintain a network of relationships with relevant Department executives, internal and external stakeholders and provide advice and guidance influencing the effectiveness of the organisation's business processes
• Plan, coordinate and undertake high-level research, analysis and reporting on metrics, to ensure deliverables are accurately prioritised and aligned with the strategy and direction of the Department
• Be individually accountable for the investigation and implementation of system enhancement and maintenance programs to improve IT platform capabilities, allocate appropriate resources as required
• Understand and operate with a large degree of independence within a framework of Department policies, priorities, objectives and strategy, and provide authoritative and expert technical advice to stakeholders to ensure compliance
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. 12 month contract with 3 x 6 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance or the ability to obtain and maintain is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 September.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's