Software Developer level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Developer level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2021 16:33|
The program of work has multiple projects which range in size. The successful candidate may be required to work across one or more of these projects. The role will need a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical/non-technical personnel.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Communication: work with the project team to communicate technical concepts using business language to effect business change.
- Develop tabular data models using SSAS.
- Load data sources using Logstash and other technologies into Elastic Search.
- Profile data sources using SQL and Kibana.
- Contribute to the delivery of high quality analysis and User Experience outcomes.
- Adhere to software engineering processes and contribute to software engineering process improvement.
- Work effectively as a productive member of an integrated Agile team to support a prioritised schedule of work.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
Security Requirements: Current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 October 2021 or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer Level 4 (TSPV)
Database and report developer level 4 (COGNOS 11/T-SQL) (Baseline)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)