|Job Title:||Technical Writer|
|Contact Name:||Connie TONG|
|Job Published:||September 23, 2021 17:20|
About the Role:
Working to the Technical Project Manager, the successful candidate will:
• Develop templates, style guides and guidelines that are in alignment with the government’s overarching style guidelines.
• Work collaboratively with the team to clearly document conceptual solution designs, detailed designs, as-built’s, security risk management plans and other documentation to ensure that they are clear, concise and fit for consumption.
• Develop service transition and business continuity documentation.
• Proven experience as a technical writer, preferably detailing technology infrastructure concepts and designs.
• Strong knowledge of IT concepts and processes.
• Excellent technical writing skills and an ability to make sophisticated topics clear and engaging.
• High attention for detail to ensure that all documentation is detailed and precise so that it is instructive and useful.
• Excellent communicator.
• Ability to conform to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
• Experience in working with the Atlassian product stack including Jira and Confluence.
Estimated start date: ASAP
Length of contract: 12 Months
- To be eligible for applying for this role you must be an Australian citizen.
Application closing date: 9AM 07/10/2021
How to Apply:
Please submit your application include your resume, contact details of two referees, rate expectation inclusive Super, notice period, payroll option (PAYG or ABN), and a short summary telling us how your skills, knowledge, experience, and qualifications make you the best person for the job. We will be in touch shortly for suitably skilled candidates.
We may review, short-list for this role prior to the closing date. We encourage the submission of early applications.
Call Connie Tong on 0480 002 460 or email email@example.com for any further information.