Cyber Security Project Coordinator
|Job Title:||Cyber Security Project Coordinator|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2021 09:36|
One of our Federal Government clients requires an experienced Cyber Security Project Coordinator (Junior practitioner) to assist with cyber security project coordination services. Key position responsibilities include:
- Assist with project governance and reporting as required by the project board.
- Assist the Project Manager with coordination of cyber security projects.
- Manage deadlines and competing priorities.
- Participate in project meetings and track actions.
- Coordinate staff to meet the project timeframes.
- Communicate with stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Liaise with business and technical areas to facilitate the timely resolution of issues as they arise.
- Produce technical and non-technical documentation as required.
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in ACT -with an estimated start date of 25th October 2021 to 30 June 2022.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and must have ability to obtain Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Wednesday 29 September 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer x 2 - Cyber Security (NV1)
Systems and Security DevOps Engineer
$0 - $160 per hour
Security Risk Analysts (Multiple Locations)
Security Practitioner level 4 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)