Sitecore Full Stack Developer
|Job Title:||Sitecore Full Stack Developer|
|Contact Name:||Connie Bellam|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2021 13:08|
One of our Federal Government clients is seeking a Sitecore full-stack Developer to work across a number of small projects and BAU, including an upgrade to Sitecore 10.1.1. The successful applicant will work as part of an Agile multi-disciplinary team, delivering against a prioritised backlog of work. Full-stack will be required to:
- Create highly functional, visually rich interfaces that are both usable and accessible across all common browsers and devices.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure alignment with business.gov.au brand guidelines, design systems and compliance with accessibility standards
- Work with product owners, delivery teams and designers to ensure a consistent experience for customers at every touchpoint, across multiple services/ products.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience developing on the Sitecore platform from v9 upwards
- Experience developing web and frontend applications using the following technology stack:
- ASP.NET MVC
- Modern JS Frameworks
- Experience in developing for multiple browsers and devices, and meeting accessibility standards
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working at pace both independently and as part of an Agile multi-disciplinary team
- Experience with Azure Paas Cloud or equivalent cloud technology
- Experience in Azure DevOps or Microsoft TFS
- Experience working with search technologies
- Experience working with Sitecore xDB, xConnect and implementing website personalisation
- Ability to apply creative thinking to solve complex problems
- Eye for detail & strong understanding of modern web application development practices
Location and Contract Term:
The role is can be based Offsite, ACT, NSW, NT, QLC, SA, TAS, VIC or WA with an estimated start date of 18th October 2021 for 18 months with a 12 month extension available.
Applicants must be Australian Citizens and must have Baseline clearance.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Connie Bellam 1300 944 936 for any further information. Applications close Monday 4 October 2021 at 6pm.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's