Project Manager (NV1)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-23 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 24, 2021 15:04|
The Department's program of work contains both applications and infrastructure based projects including the use of cloud services. The project manager will need strong experience in each of these areas as they will be expected to manage multiple projects.
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Demonstrated experience in managing ICT projects using formal project management methodologies (eg. Prince or Agile) and/or demonstrated experience in managing large and complex IT infrastructure projects
- Proven experience in managing multiple tasks to challenging deadlines and adapt to changing priorities
- Ability to manage budget, resources, and risk to ensure the successful outcomes of projects
- Demonstrated experience and skills with engaging and managing ICT vendors, including approach to markets, evaluation, and delivery management.
- Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills and a highly professional approach including the ability to produce materials for Senior Executives
- Project management qualifications, with a sound knowledge of techniques for establishing, planning, monitoring, and controlling major ICT projects
- A sound understanding of both project management methodologies (PRINCE2, PMBOK) and agile frameworks (Scrum) for delivery of ICT projects
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: Contract to 30 June 2022
Contract extensions: The Department may extend for period or periods up to 30 June 2023.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 September 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's