VM Ware System Engineer (NV1)
|Job Title:||VM Ware System Engineer (NV1)|
|Start Date:||2021-09-26 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||September 27, 2021 16:16|
Skills and Knowledge required / Major Responsibilities:
- Experience in leading the technical design and implementation of VMware technologies using SDDC, Horizon and other similar technologies.
- Experience in working with VMware products such as vSphere, ESXi, NSX-V/NSX-T, vSAN, VMware vRealize suite of products, VMware Horizon View and Workspace One and integrating them with various applications and operating environments.
- Experience in integrating VMware technologies with Microsoft technologies, Microsoft Server Suites and Active Directory.
- Experience in Production of designs and implementation of private and public clouds.
- Experience in Integration of COTS products to produce business outcomes at the PROTECTED classification.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Experience in complex ICT network design and maintenance.
- Experience deploying infrastructure using ‘Infrastructure/configuration-as-a-Code’
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise work, allocate tasks and to work independently when required.
Location of work: Australian Capital Territory
Length of contract: 12 months
Contract extensions: 12 months - Subject to being found suitable in the mandatory Organisational Suitability Assessment.
Security Requirements: Due to the nature of the work, we require the NV1.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 08 October 2021.
Call Kate 0480 002 456 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator level 5 ((willing to undergo the TSPV process)
System Administrator -Cyber Security systems level 5 (NV2/TSPV)