|Job Title:||Senior Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2021 11:20|
The Department requires the services of a Senior Developer with experience in MS .Net technologies, SharePoint and MS Dynamics CRM. The ability to assist Business Analysts in formulation of Use Cases is highly desirable along with
- the ability to coordinate deployments to Testing and Production environment with other parts of the Information Services Branch
- tune new applications to meet performance requirements
- Other duties as directed by Department Representative.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Demonstrated 3+ years’ experience working within a project team.
- Demonstrated experience in SharePoint, MS .Net & CRM application which will met user requirement requirements
- Assist Business Analysts in formulation of Use Cases
- Coordinate deployments to Testing and Production environments
- Tune new applications to meet performance requirements
- Coordinate deployments with other parts of the Information Services Branch including the Operations Section
- An ability to contribute to a positive team culture
Location and Contract Term: This is a Canberra based role. Contract till 30 June 2022 with extensions up to June 2024 pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply for this role. A baseline security clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 October.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's