|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2021 13:45|
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Support others in agile methodologies, techniques, processes, and tools and provide coaching, leadership, and training in line with agile methodologies
- Build and sustain relationships with stakeholders to identify opportunities and achieve team delivery outcomes
- Identify and analyse risks, issues, and opportunities, develop and support change strategies, and monitor outcomes to foster a culture of continuous improvement
- Facilitate and lead agile ceremonies, provide recommendations, and manage outcomes through servant leadership
- Resolve issues using professional knowledge and experience and identify and analyse alternative courses of actions and their implications; and
- Negotiate team deliverables, support levels, and workflows to ensure effective delivery of business outcomes.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as Scrum Master
- Experience working within a DevOps environment to manage delivery of large transformation programs
- Experience in working with Whole-of-government frameworks
- Agile Certified practitioner
- SAFe5 SPC certification would be an advantage
Canberra, Sydney or Brisbane Based – 12 Month Contract with possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 / 0480 002454 for any further information.