|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2021 14:04|
The services will include and not be limited to:
- Lead an IT enabled project delivering reform initiatives including transitioning applications between Government Agencies;
- Effectively engaging with a program management office to manage risks and issue and project reporting;
- Identifying and managing changes to projects in accordance with established processes and standards, and manage information flows across projects;
- Lead, motivate and manage team members, setting behavioural expectations and activities;
- Lead a team of staff from a variety of technical backgrounds and an understanding of legacy, contemporary and emerging technologies and technical architectures
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with technical professionals, project team members and stakeholders.
- Inform project board members to support decisions that focus on addressing risks to delivery; and
- Manage project risks and issues, including negotiating and liaising with stakeholders with an understanding of Health Business context, priorities, drivers and desired outcomes.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a project manager
- Highly developed analytical, problem solving and oral and written communication abilities including experience with producing project documentation.
- Excellent planning and high level people and providers management skills to enable delivery of outcomes
- Working knowledge and experience of infrastructure and working with an outsourced provider, internal departmental staff and other government agencies
- Experience in the use of standard Microsoft project tools and project management artefacts
- Experience working within a DevOps model and with contemporary DevOps tools
- Formal qualification in project management
- Prince 2 or Agile Certified practitioner
- ITIL Certified practitioner
- Managing Successful Programmes Certified Practitioner
- SAFe5 certification would be an advantage
Canberra, Sydney or Brisbane Based – 12 Month Contract with possible contract extension
Must be an Australian Citizen. Baseline Security Clearance is Desirable
How to Apply:
Applications close 30 September 2021
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 / 0480 002454 for any further information.