|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2021 21:39|
Working with our Federal Government client for a 6 month contract (2 x 6 month extension possible). Will be to support the human resources branch to prepare for the transition to GovERP. To achieve this, you will document existing business processes and advise on the downstream impacts of the changes driven by the H2R GovERP project.
You will support the development of a repository of human resource functions and key interactions between systems, policies and business outcomes. The successful candidate will document existing business processes and key stakeholders. Working with multiple stakeholders to consider the technical, operational and strategic needs of the department and represent these needs through stakeholder interactions and while attending workshops. You will gain a detailed understanding of business needs and deliver re-designed business processes and statements of requirements for change. You will also support change readiness activities for the People Branch
- Demonstrated experience in documenting business process maps and key interactions between systems, policies and business outcomes.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in documenting business process maps, including stakeholder engagement, business analysis and user experience and identifying key interactions between systems, policies and business outcomes.
- The service provider will have a demonstrated ability to work within an ambiguous and flexible environment to deliver outcomes for Government.
- Demonstrated experience in knowledge transfer during and on conclusion of the project ensuring availability for future users resulting in reusable documentation of the knowledge.
- Demonstrated experience in change readiness activities.
- A strong knowledge of HR functions.
The role is based in Canberra with an start date of 1 December 2021. This is a 6 month contract with 2 x 6 month extension options possible.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens and have a current Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any further information.
Applications close Monday 4 October 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Business Analyst
Business Intelligence Analyst
Cloud Business Analyst level 5 (TSPV)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
Data Quality Business Analyst (Baseline, ability to obtain and maintain NV1)