Agile Project Officers
|Job Title:||Agile Project Officers|
|Contact Name:||Kym Hinds|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2021 23:04|
Federal Government Department requires experienced Agile Project Officers to join their team.
- Assist the DESP IT Project Manager coordinate Program Increment Planning tasks
- Coordinate with teams to ensure that relevant backlog items are created in Azure DevOps
- Assist the DESP IT Project Manager in the development of the solution roadmap and tracking completion of the features
- Ensure that project budgets are monitored
- Maintain the issues and risk register
- Maintain a register of feature/product releases for the project.
- Prepare adhoc and regular briefings on the project progress, risk and issues
- Prepare material and papers for inclusion in governance committees
- Coordinate regular backlog refinement and prioritisation workshops across several IT teams and ensure problem definitions and acceptance criteria information remains updated
- Demonstrated Agile Delivery experience on both SAFe and PRINCE2 projects
- A proven track record in working in Agile environment to develop the artefacts required for large projects.
- Demonstrated high degree of organisational and time management skills, including a demonstrated ability to meet priorities and working to tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external stakeholders to assist with successful delivery of projects.
- Experience implementing and aligning work to the agile practices and supporting /coaching of the Scrum Masters and Product Owners across their stream/train.
Experience using Azure DevOps and/or Jira Align for Agile Methodology
Location and Contract Term:
The role is based in Canberra with a start date of 1 November 2021. This is an ASAP start to 30 June 2022. 2 x 12 month extension options possible.
Applicants must be Australia Citizens and have the ability to obtain a Baseline Clearance.
How to apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will be required to complete a selection criterion to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Call Kym 1300 944 936 or email email@example.com for any further information.
Applications close Sunday 3 October 2021.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's